Happiness

Happiness

Monday, November 2, 2015

Two Fresh Ideas for an Honest Pick Me Up

I received product to sample in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and I only share products and services I feel will be of value to my readers.

Fall is the season for change, and I have definitely been embracing that idea this year. I'm not sure if its the brisk air or the beautiful fall leaves,but there's something about fall that wakes up our senses. And for me that meant I no longer wanted dull and boring. A couple of weeks ago I decided to be bold and dye my hair. I ended up with a mahogany color which was a drastic change from my somewhat dirty golden blonde hair. And let me tell you the response I've been getting from people is makes me think the change was good!

Here's my before and after:


      


I love the sense of renewal and I definitely don't feel dull and boring now!

For a drastic fall pick me up you might consider dying your hair... but if you're not ready to commit to that, I've got something that is fresh and tasty too. Not too long ago I gave up my daily coffee addiction. It wasn't just the caffeine that had me, it was the sugar rush that held m captive. and I have been trying to find other satisfying drinks that will satisfy the craving for a pick me up in the afternoon. One that is not sugar ridden. I've discovered some of Honest Tea's new fall flavors to be just the thing to fill the gap. 

 Ginger Oasis Herbal Tea


Oops! I was caught chillin' in the hammock while the kids worked on homework.


Cinnamon Sunrise Herbal Tea



Snap! I drank up all the Cinnamon Sunrise Herbal Tea before I snapped a picture - hope Honest Tea is cool with this borrowed image from their Instagram.


Here's what I love about these teas:
  • brewed with real ginger or cinnamon (respectively)
  • have zero calories, 
  • unsweetened and have zero grams of sugar, 
  • caffeine free 
  • fair trade
  • USDA organic so you know it is as clean as it is refreshing. 
The zing from the Ginger Oasis Herbal Tea does more than wake up your taste buds! It's easy to drink and adds a refreshing charge to your afternoon. The Cinnamon Sunrise Herbal Tea may be just the thing you need to wake up first thing in the morning if you're trying to quit coffee. These flavors are spot on with their names and are the perfect thing to celebrate fall.  I know from time to time I'm going to want to grab something besides water but I don't want to drink my calories so this is a perfect find! 

Honest Tea cares about how they brew their tea from start to finish, starting with organic. The next time you want to put a little pep in your step, look for these fun fall flavors in the grocer's cold beverage section. 

Lucky for you I've got a giveaway for 5 readers to try these new Honest Tea fall flavors. Five winners will receive a week's supply of Honest Tea's fall flavors so enter below and get ready to celebrate the season of change! 



Honest Tea Fall Flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment