Happiness

Happiness

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Creative Inspiration - Week 7

I find inspiration when I'm browsing my instagram feed all the time and re-post ones I like from time to time. Because staying motivated and inspired is something to work at, I will scroll through and looks for these in my posts too. While sometimes I have 2 or 3 inspirations to share, today I have just one.... yet it is filled with Simple Colorful Messages. And I plan to print this in a poster and have it put up in the kids' playroom when we create a book nook.




Sometimes when I'm telling the kids something, the words that come out of my mouth are words I even need to hear myself. Moms, am I the only one? Do you ever find yourself in that position? We don't cease needing life lessons or inspiration, just as we don't stop in our personal growth. Having these Simple Colorful Messages visible everyday will be even better than scrolling through my instagram feed to find inspiration.

Do you have any favorite quotes or inspiring messages you've put up on a wall? Has it made a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment