Happiness

Happiness

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Berry Good Breakfast Ideas for Summer

Berries and breakfast go hand in hand! I love when berry season is here because nothing beats fresh berries to sweeten up your breakfast. I've been thinking for awhile now that I want to get us out of this cereal rut we've trapped ourselves in over time. As I was busy pinning all these berry best breakfasts I've discovered some of the most fun and creative breakfast idea. I'm betting these will not only get us out of our rut, but we'll be eating healthier too!



But first I wanted to share some fun berry facts with you. Hot tip: share fun facts about food with your kids to get them interested in eating healthy!

Did you know....

Berries have a ton of anti-oxidants - which keep you young!

Bananas are considered a berry!

Berries are high in fiber and help keep you full!

Berries are high in phytochemicals which help protect our cells from damage!

California produces 75% of our country's strawberries!




Explore these berry best breakfasts and let me know if there's one I missed!






























No comments:

Post a Comment