Happiness

Happiness

Friday, February 28, 2014

#Gratitude365 Day 67

#Gratitude365 February 23 2014

Hubby coming home! His hug. His laugh. His snore. It was only 4 days he was gone. But those things are always missed. I think we need to have opportunities to miss those we love most in order to fully get present to not to take any of it for granted. Maybe I'm coming to this conclusion based onthe circumstances of my husband's out of town trip. His grandfather was diagnosed with cancer in November. They are not sure how much longer he will be here to enjoy the people he loves most. I'm grateful that my husband had this opportunity to go out and have this visit with someone who is clearly important to him both as a child and now as  an adult.

When is the last time you were reunited with a loved one?

No comments:

Post a Comment